Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Announcement: Motions for TGbe on Thursday 30th of July 2020 at 10:00am ET

Hi Laurent,

We could probably make it provided the following steps are completed:
- TGbe editor uploads a revised version of the compendium SPs with the new SPs by today (say noon).
- WG chair approves our request to add the additional SPs to the motion (will send her an e-mail.

Once this is done I can upload a revised version of the document with updated SPs (by today).

Regards,

Alfred