[STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT-PHY-Timing-related-parameters

Hi TTT members and all

As you know,  Timing related parameter is a single section in PHY that defines the most commonly used variable and parameters which are needed for the drafting of other PHY sections. Traditionally this section has to be drafted first. To save time and be consistent in content,  my colleague Lin Yang and I have taken a stab by porting this section from 11ax D6.0 to the EHT draft and make some necessary changes to reflect the new bandwidth and RU/MRU size introduced in EHT. There are some TBDs which we have highlighted in yellow and can be updated in the future depending on the PHY discussion outcome.  I have uploaded the initial version to the mentor as 11-20/1153r0.  Please take a look and let me know if you have any comments and suggestions.

Thanks,

Bin