Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 992 - mandatory/optional for MLO

Hi Laurent,

For your SP1 mentioned that ETH STA is able to operation on two bands/channels, I don’t think it’s a specific and outstanding feature for MLD.

Because some legacy devices with dual MAC & PHY architect also have such feature in current market, and some legacy device having concurrent capability meet

this condition as well. I wonder what’s your opinion on this.

Thanks

Best Regards

Jay Yang