Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Discussion on DCN680r1 Operating Bandwidth Indication for EHT BSS

Hi Guogang,

Thanks for bringing up this issue to the table.

Actually I also have a similar contribution (684r0) that was presented last time and my own SP is in line with your SPs.

However, based on the off-line discussion, quite many members want me to hold off my own SP because it depends on PHY’s decision on allowed PPDU bandwidth.

And, even though some SPs in PHY (e.g., SP1 of 1100r0) does not get enough support to not allow 80+80MHz and/or 160+160MHz PPDU, it looks there’s no clear decision made on this issue in PHY side yet.

Under this situation, I think we better not be in a hurry in deciding the Channel Width and CCFS field definition until the PHY discussion on this topic is cleared.

How do you think?

Thanks,

Young Hoon