Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT PHY - EHT PLME

Thanks a lot, Youhan!

Regards,
Edward

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 10:46 AM Youhan Kim <youhank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you, Edward.

You are correct.  Fixed in r1.

Regards,

Youhan

From: Edward Au <edward.ks.au@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2020 7:40 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT PHY - EHT PLME

Hi Youhan,

Thanks for your work.

May I know if 27.4.2 (PHY MIB) as shown below is actually 33.X1.2 (PHY MIB)?

33.X1.1 PLME_SAP sublayer management primitives

Table 33-X1 (EHT PHY MIB attributes) lists the MIB attributes that may be accessed by the PHY entities and the intralayer of higher level LMEs. These attributes are accessed via the PLME-GET, PLME-SET, PLME-RESET, and PLME-CHARACTERISTICS primitives defined in 6.5 (PLME SAP interface).

27.4.2 PHY MIB

Thanks and Regards,
Edward