Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT-MAC-MLO-Multi-link channel access: End PPDU Alignment

Hello Yongho,

Thanks for your work.

I would like to ask if my understanding on the text for #SP159 is correct.
Does the proposed text consider the case when only one of DL PPDUs carries a frame soliciting an immediate response as the case for the alignment?
It seems that if the PPDU soliciting a response ends after the end of the other PPDU not soliciting a response, there is no overlap between the response and DL PPDU without the ending time alignment.

Thank you!

Regards,
Greg