Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT-MAC-MLO Enhanced Multi-link Single-radio Operation

Hello Yongho, Young Hoon, Yonggang, Sharan, Liwen,

I've updated PDT-MAC-MLO-enhanced-multi-link-single-radio-operation to r2 below:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1291-02-00be-pdt-mac-mlo-enhanced-multi-link-single-radio-operation.docx

Please review and let me know if you have any further comments.

Thanks,
Minyoung