Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [Suspected Marketing Mail] [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 11-20/1045: "prioritized EDCA channel access" discussion

Hi Chunyu,

Let’s continue our discussion here.

Q1:  slide12: the current txop should end at the boundary. If retransmission happened during the TXOP, it means retransmission also need to be stopped even if it is not up to the max retransmission times?

Q2: I remember Yonghong ask the question about the OBSS, I have a similar question on it. How do you consider the compatibility with legacy devices, including legacy AP and legacy STA?

      For instance, for the legacy AP, it can’t decode the new signaling sent from P-EDCA AP, and how the legacy STA connected to P-EDCA AP get the transition opportunity compared to P-EDCA STA?

Q3: slide19, simulation results: What’s the SNR do you set? What’s the simulation results if set different SNR on each STA? Do you enable MPDU and MPSU aggregation for VO traffic? Because we don’t do any aggregation for VO traffic in practice because of low latency reason.

Q4: If a STA has some higher priority traffic, How AP to allocate the time slot if AP find the RSSI of STA is very bad? If AP allocates too much time slot for it, it will harmful for the total TP.

How do you consider in such scenario?

Thanks

Best Regards

Jay Yang