Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT-PHY-Parameters for EHT-MCSs

Hi, Edward and Wook Bong.

I checked this out and found out there are content conflict as below.

What I thought was EHT Modulation and coding schemes correspond to 27.3.7 (HE modulation and coding schemes (HE-MCSs))

And Parameters for EHT-MCSs correspond to 27.5 (Parameters for HE-MCSs)

But Rethna’s document includes both together.

And if Rethna deletes all the tables and make a reference instead to the subclause in DCN 1290, then there would be no conflicts.

To Rethna,

Do you have any suggestions?

Regards,

Yujin