From: Ron Porat <ron.porat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2020 10:36 AM
To: Yujin Noh <yujin.noh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT PHY - EHT Modulation and Coding Schemes (EHT-MCSs)

Hi Yujin,

Understood now, thanks.  We can keep your table (opt 1).

One suggestion I have is to get rid of the DCM column and separate the BPSK square into two separate BPSK and BPSK+DCM.

I also think that your table should include on top a new entry for BPSK+DCM+DUP (only for the cases agreed on) because this is a new lowest rate.

Thanks,

Ron