[STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT-MAC-MLO-TID-link-mapping/link management: Default mode and link enablement

Hi Laurent,

Sorry for late feedback. In the proposed PDT 1256r3, I don’t find corresponding motions related to the following text. And I have some technical concern for these parts.

33.3.4.1.3 Power state after enablement

When a link becomes enabled for a STA that is part of a non-AP MLD through multi-link setup sent on that link, the initial power management mode of the STA, immediately after the signaling exchange, is active mode.

When a link is enabled for a STA that is part of a non-AP MLD through signaling (multi-link setup or TID to link mapping update) send on another link, the initial power management mode of the STA, immediately after the exchange, is power save mode, and its power state is doze, unless TBD.

A non-AP MLD may use the power states of its non-AP STAs to dynamically change the link(s) on which it operates. Figure xxx provides an illustration of operation of a single radio non-AP MLD with default mapping (all TIDs mapped to all setup links), where the non-AP MLD transitions from operating on link 1 with STA 1 to operating on link 2 with STA 2.

While operating on link 1:

-        STA 1 of the non-AP MLD may use active mode or power save mode with the awake state to retrieve BUs from the AP MLD and may use power save mode with doze state to save power.

-        STA 2 and STA 3 stay in doze state.

While operating on link 2:

-        STA 2 of the non-AP MLD may use active mode or power save mode with the awake state to retrieve BUs from the AP MLD and may use power save mode with doze state to save power.

-        STA 1 and STA 3 stay in doze state.

Regards

Guogang Huang