Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT-PHY-Preamble Puncture

Dear Oded,

Thank you for the response.

I am not sure of the scenario an EHT STA punctures available channels yet.

But, I think we need to consider text that can cover as many cases as possible, because we don't know all the scenarios yet.

Simple scenarios I can imagine are below.

-An EHT STA may try to keep some channels IDLE(available) for P2P transmission or coordinated APs.

Thank you for considering my comments.

Best Regard,

Sanghyun Kim, Ph.D

WILUS Inc.