[STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe D0.1: call for reviewers

Hello,

We are looking for reviewers for the candidate draft of TGbe D0.1..

The candidate draft is expected to be available for review in the late evening on September 16 (Monday). I hope you can complete the review by the end of September 17 (Tuesday). The average review time for each of you is approximately around 2 hours.

If you are a POC of a TTT but you cannot do the review, please let me know by the end of September 10 (Thursday).

If you, as a TGbe member who is not a POC, are able to take the assignment, please respond to this email (unicast to me) by September 10 (Thursday).   Presuming all the POCs are willing and complete to do the review, I need 10 members to help.

Thanks and Regards,
Edward