Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Comments on 11-20-1395-00-00be-pdt-mac-mlo-multi-link-channel-access-general-non-str

Sanghyun,

1)

missing "." added

2)

your comment:
text does not cover “the STA may not respond with a CTS frame." of the SFD. (We need some “may” for a STA with NSTR contrained)

the SFD text bothers me

a. I agree that the SFD says "may" not respond, which appears to allow for the responder to make a choice
b. I agree that doc 1395r0 does not provide a choice to the responder, but instead, always dictates, depending on conditions, that there either shall or shall not be a CTS

When reading the SFD, I assumed that the language was imprecise.

I will create a version which provides the choice as an alternative, assuming that the SFD expresses exactly what the body desired, i.e. that the responder has a choice.
That will be version r2

Matthew Fischer
Nice Guy
Broadcom Inc.