From: Rojan Chitrakar <rojan.chitrakar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 7, 2020 8:51 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT-MAC-ML IE usage rules in the context of discovery

Hi Ming,

Thank you for sharing. I have added my comments in the attached. In particular, I have one clarification comment:

MLD MAC Address is required in the Authentication Request/Response frame only if the target STA/AP is affiliated with an MLD right? If the target STA/AP is a non-MLD, is this requirement still applicable? I would think not.

Regards,

Rojan