From: Jinjing Jiang <jinjing@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2020 11:47 AM
To: Young Hoon Kwon <younghoon.kwon@xxxxxxx>
Cc: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [EXT] Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [External Mail]PDT-MLO-Soft-AP-Operation

Hi, Young Hoon,

Definitely it is **not** the intention. The case that a device plays the role of both AP and STA is out of the scope of current discussion. The Soft AP MLD only cares about its AP operation. The way in which the text is written is to give the Soft AP MLD the flexibility of deciding how many APs it would like to operate.

Best regards,

Jinjing