Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT-PHY- Receive specification: General and receiver minimum input sensitivity and channel rejection

Acknowledged with thanks, Wook Bong!

Regards,
Edward

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 2:35 PM Wook Bong Lee <wookbong.lee@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Edward and all,

Please see updated PDT texts.

10-Sep-2020 ET

2020

1252

2

TGbe

PDT-PHY-Frequency Tolerance

Wook Bong Lee (Samsung)

10-Sep-2020 14:33:17 ET

DownloadRevise

10-Sep-2020 ET

2020

1253

6

TGbe

PDT-PHY-Modulation Accuracy

Wook Bong Lee (Samsung)

10-Sep-2020 14:32:41 ET

DownloadRevise

10-Sep-2020 ET

2020

1254

5

TGbe

PDT-PHY-Receive specification: General and receiver minimum input sensitivity and channel rejection

Wook Bong Lee (Samsung)

10-Sep-2020 14:32:07 ET

DownloadRevise

Now all of them included 80+80/160+160 MHz with yellow highlight.

I also used track change.

Best regards,

Wook Bong Lee