[STDS-802-11-TGBE] D0.1 draft principle and deadline discussion

Hi Alfred and all,

During today’s call, when I try to run SP on PDT-PHY-EHT-preamble-EHT-SIG (20-1276r4), there are some commenters saying there are many TBDs in the section, and want to delay the SP until more technical contributions are discussed. I assume this will make this section fail to meet the deadline of D0.1.

All TTTs including myself spent a lot of time writing the text according to the passed motion in the SFD and try our best to meet the group’s deadline of D0.1. And my understanding is it is fine to have TBDs in D0.1 as long as it aligns with the passed motions. I am OK to defer the SPs if the group decides the deadline is changed to a later time. And I also welcome people to point out which part need to be made to yellow (TBD), and I can make the changes accordingly before I run the SP.

So do we want to delay D0.1 and have more technical discussions to make D0.1 more compact? Or we still prioritize PDT to try our best to meet the D0.1 deadline? I’d like to have a discussion or hear your opinions. Thanks.

regards

于健 Ross Yu

Huawei Technologies