From: Das, Dibakar
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020 6:21 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Sync up on blindness recovery issue part 2

Hi all,

I got feedback that I may not have followed the IEEE rules to start a meeting through the reflector. As such I would like to withdraw and ask people who are not interested in this topic to kindly ignore the invite.
Note that the meeting link is still valid and members who would like to join the discussion can use it.

Regards,
Dibakar