Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] draft text for "PDT-Resource unit-Interleaving for RUs and aggregated RUs"

Hi Lin,

Thanks, I updated the document r1 according to your comments.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1447-01-00be-pdt-subcarriers-and-resource-allocation-for-multiple-rus.docx

Best Regards,
Jianhan