[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Request for further discussion on SP198 non-primary transmission

Hi Alfred and sndhu,

I want further discussion on SP198 non-primary transmission. Because some issues need to be clarified before running the motion, e.g.

l  This is a big change for the WLAN system, but hasn't see some performance evaluations. We don't know how much gain we can get, and what's the affect for legacy system;

l  We need to evaluate whether it violate the regulation. It seems the proposed solution is a new architecture that not existed in current EU regulations.

l  Fairness issue to legacy STA or EHT STA that not support non-primary channel transmission.

Sndhu, could you please defer this motion?  We can do more offline discussion on it.

Regards

Guogang Huang