From: Rui Yang [mailto:Rui.Yang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2020 5:44 PM
To: Yan Xin <Yan.Xin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT-PHY-Support for large bandwidth

Hi Yan,

Thank you and the others for the effort of drafting this subclause. I have a few comments and suggestions.

1)      The first sentence in the first paragraph sounds very vague, especially the word “only”. I suggest change the sentence to

A 20 MHz, 80 MHz or 160 MHz operating non-AP EHT STA is a non-AP EHT STA that supports for operations within only 20 MHz, 80 MHz or 160 MHz channel width, respectively, for the frequency band in which it is operating.

            The last of sentence is deleted since it doesn’t really carry much information.

2)      Change “frequency segment” in the last paragraph in page 1 to “channel”, just to be consistent with other non-AP EHT STA cases in this subclause. Actually, I prefer to use “sub-channel” for all cases for clarity.

3)      Add “MRU” after “26+52-tone” in the 3rd paragraph to be consistent with other cases.

Hope the suggestions above make sense. Thanks, again.

Best regards,

Ray