[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Announcement: Motions for TGbe on Wednesday 30th of September 2020 at 10:00am ET

Hello all,

This is an advanced notification that TGbe will run motions (pending confirmation from WG chair) during the Joint teleconference scheduled on Wednesday 30th of September 2020 at 10:00am ET.

I will be uploading a revised version of the motions document with the new motions by Sunday 20th of September, so if you have any requests/suggestions please let me know before Saturday 19th September 2020 at 10:00am ET:.

PS: The motions document will be incorporating by default the motion to prepare D0.1 that was discussed during yesterday's Joint Conf Call.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Alfred