原始邮件
发件人:Yangbo(Boyce,2012NTLab) <yangbo59@xxxxxxxxxx>
收件人:STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
日 期 :2020年09月21日 09:47
主 题 :[STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: [EXTERNAL] Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT for NS/EP Priority Access

Hi Subir,

Actually I have similar concern with Zhiqian on how to classify a MSDU as NSEP, to which you responded that “Once it is enabled, all MSDUs will be classified the way it is done today for AC_VO”. I still have two clarification questions.

1, For uplink NESP traffic, are you supposing all NSEP STAs have NESP traffic only? For example, If a STA has both NESP traffic and background traffic in buffer, this mechanism assigns inappropriate priority to background traffic.

2, For downlink only NESP traffic, how could an AP know the traffic is NESP? Some AP does not have higher layer within itself. Who should be responsible to trigger NESP Priority Access setup procedure in this case? The NESP Server? Or the NESP receiving STA?

Regards

Boyce Yangbo