Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT-MAC-TXOP-Preamble-Puncturing

Hello, Yongho,

Thanks for your comments.

Regarding the INACTIVE_SUBCHANNELS, current definition in 11ax is, when "FORMAT is NON_HT and NON_HT_MODULATION is NON_HT_DUP_OFDM",

"Indicates the 20 MHz subchannels that are punctured.

    A bitmap indexed by the 20 MHz subchannels in ascending order with the LSB indicating the lowest frequency 20 MHz subchannel. A bit is set to 1 to indicate that the corresponding 20 MHz subchannel is punctured and set to 0 to indicate the corresponding 20 MHz subchannel is not punctured."

What's the new mechanism in your discussion that cannot be covered by above defintion?

Regarding the CH_BANDWIDTH_IN_NON_HT, I will take care of it following the consensus of the group. One way is to update the corresponding spec text in section 21 and section 17, instead of 34 or 27.

Best Regards,

Bo