Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT-MLO-Soft-AP-MLD

Hi Kaiying,

Can’t dot11NSTRSoftAPMLDActivated be expressed like

(dot11SoftAPMLDActivated set to true) * (dot11StrMld set to false)?

I think a non-STR soft AP is a subset of soft APs.

And I feel strange to express non-STR capability being activated. It’s not intentional, but it’s being like that as a result.

Furthermore, shouldn’t the relation between the links be focused rather than the device?

I haven’t sorted out my mind yet, but something like, a MLD (potentially?) having at least one pair of links in non-STR and acting as an soft AP will be non-STR soft AP.

Best regards,

tomo