Sender: YanjunSun <yanjuns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: sun bo10013985;
CC: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;yongho.seok@xxxxxxxxx <yongho.seok@xxxxxxxxx>;Xiaofei.Wang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Xiaofei.Wang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
Date: 2020/09/25 04:20
Subject: RE: Re:PDT-MAC-TXOP-Preamble-Puncturing

Good point, Bo.

We could add the following to the PDT. Another option is to handle it within your PHY PDT for a cohesive design. Please let me know which way works better for you.

34.x.2 TXVECTOR and RXVECTOR

Table 34-1 TXVEROR and RXVECTOR Parameters

Parameter

Condition

Value

TXVECTOR

RXVECTOR

INACTIVE_SUBCHANNELS

FORMAT is NON_HT and NON_HT_MODULATION is equal to NON_HT_DUP_

OFDM

TBD

Thank you,

Yanjun