Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT-MLO-Setup-Security

Hi Duncan,

Thank you for the explanation/confirmation!
Based on your reply, will the sentence "Each transmitter STA that is affiliated with an MLD shall use the PN that is maintained by the MLD for the PTKSA and GTKSA" be needed in the CCMP section 12.5.3.3.7?
i.e. PTKSA uses GCMP-256, GTKSA has per link PN space.

Thanks!