[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Placeholder subclauses in D0.1

Hello all,

As referred to D0.1, there are a few subclauses that I add the following Editor's note:
Editor’s Note: It is a placeholder subclause.

It is because when I roll in the PDT texts, some of the authors cite some subclauses that no one is volunteering and these are not shown in 20/0997 - except 35.3.11 Multi-link group addressed frame delivery, 35.3.15 NSTR soft AP MLD operation, 35.5.1 EHT subchannel selective transmission, 35.9 Multi-AP operation, 36.3.15 Transmit requirements for PPDUs sent in response to a triggering frame,

The following is the list of the placeholder subclauses.  While I believe some of them, e.g., 6.5 and 9.2, that the members will prepare PDT texts at a later stage, please let me know if the remaining subclauses need to be added to 20/0997 and, if so, who will volunteer as the PoC.

6.5 PLME SAP interface
9.2 MAC frame formats
9.4.1.67a EHT MIMO Control field
9.4.1.67b EHT Compressed Beamforming Report field
9.4.1.67c EHT MU Exclusive Beamforming Report field
9.4.2.247c.1 EHT PHY Capabilities Information field
35.1 Introduction  [Note - it is an introduction of the EHT MAC]
35.3.1 General [Note - it is an introduction of the Multi-link operation]
35.4.1.1 TXVECTOR parameters for EHT TB PPDU response to TRS Control subfield
36.1.4 PPDU formats
36.2.5 Effect of CH_BANDWIDTH parameter on PPDU format
36.3.2.5 RU/MRU restrictions for 20 MHz operation
36.3.11.2.1 Cyclic shift for pre-EHT modulated fields
36.3.11.2.2 Cyclic shift for EHT modulated fields
36.3.12.9 OFDM modulation
36.3.14 Non-HT duplicate transmission
36.3.15 Transmit requirements for PPDUs sent in response to a triggering frame

Regards,
Edward