[STDS-802-11-TGBE] SP text for 11-20/1322r1 (PHY Signaling Methodology for 11be Releases)

Dear Sameer, Ross, Bin and All,

Per our discussion at the end of presentation of 11-20/1322r1 on Oct 12 (PHY ad hoc), I made the SP text below that hopefully captures all your comments and suggestions. Please let me know if you have any further comment and suggestion.

Do you agree that

·       The bit immediately after the "PPDU Type & Compression Mode" field in the U-SIG of a MU-PPDU is reserved for indication of Release 2 features and is labeled as “Reserved for R2 features”?

o   The name of the 1-bit field is TBD

·       All other reserved bits in the U-SIG and EHT-SIG of a MU-PPDU are labeled or footnoted as "Reserved for additional R1 or R2 features"?

Best regards,

Ray