From: Alfred Asterjadhi [mailto:asterjadhi@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2020 2:08 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Teleconferences [10/14/2020 AND 10/15/2020]: Agendas Posted

Hello all,

I uploaded an updated version of the agendas, which contains the agenda for the next conference calls, scheduled on Wednesday, October 14 (MAC/PHY), 10:00-13:00 ET and Thursday, October 15 (JOINT), 10:00-13:00 ET.

The agendas can be found here:

DIAL IN DETAILS FOR WEDNESDAY:

Meeting number: 173 419 5613 Meeting password: wireless (94735377 from phones and video systems)

Meeting number: 173 007 9529 Meeting password: wireless (94735377 from phones and video systems)

DIAL IN DETAILS FOR THURSDAY:

Join the Webex JOINT meeting here: https://ieeesa.webex.com/ieeesa/j.php?MTID=m81b4bd21380cac677b6397aff6305270 Meeting number: 173 050 4975

Meeting password: wireless (94735377 from phones and video systems)

PS: I also updated the TGbe teleconference guidelines to clarify the following:

1.      A member can request for a submission that was presented in the past to be added to the following item of the agenda: Technical Submissions: Run SPs from Previous Topics.

a.       The request needs to be sent to the TGbe  reflector at least 24-hours prior to the start of the respective conference call.

b.       The document containing the SP(s) to be run shall be posted in the server at least 24-hours in advance prior to running the SP(s).

Please let me know if you have any questions and/or clarifications.

Best Regards,

Alfred

--

Alfred Asterjadhi, PhD

IEEE802.11 TGbe Chair,

Qualcomm Technologies Inc.

Cell #:    +1 858 263 9445

Office #: +1 858 658 5302

*********** MEDIATEK Confidentiality Notice ***********
The information contained in this e-mail message (including any
attachments) may be confidential, proprietary, privileged, or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. It is
intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). Any
use, dissemination, distribution, printing, retaining or copying
of this e-mail (including its attachments) by unintended recipient(s)
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not an
intended recipient of this e-mail, or believe that you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
(by replying to this e-mail), delete any and all copies of this
e-mail (including any attachments) from your system, and do not
disclose the content of this e-mail to any other person. Thank you!