From: Namyeong Kim <namyeong.kim@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 10:19 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT-MAC-MLO-Discovery-Information request

Hi, Laurent.

I agree with your opinion that the decision on the container (ML IE or a new IE) is the first to define MLD probing. And this container may be used for both of complete/partial case.

Depends on the determined container, I think that we can make an optimized design for partial information request.

As you mentioned, we need to discuss about partial information request for different options (new signaling or reusing Request element, etc.).

For this, I will discuss with TTT members to make a basic concept for partial information request at first to determine a detail signaling(e.g. scope of partial request …).

And, after the container is determined in your doc., I can finalize the detailed signaling for the partial information in my document as your suggestion.

Thanks.

Best,

Namyeong.