Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 11-20/1355 discussion

Hello Boyce,

Thanks for your presentation. I have the following questions:

-          It seems to me that you are considering NSEP traffic as similar to LL traffic? Am I correct?

-          Is the goal to define separate TIDs for these traffic types?

-          Will the resource reservation/protected resource be enabled only during congestion or during the time non-AP MLD generates the LL traffic even if there is no congestion or after successful association?

In slide #6, you mentioned “ Channel access on reserved resources could be EDCA based or other protocols.” Does this mean that the reserved resource is shared amongst all non-AP MLDs that have the higher priority traffic?

In slide #27, you listed several LL traffic types. I understand that these are examples, but if the channel access is EDCA-based, how do you envision that these sub-categories will be mapped to existing ACs?

-Subir