Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Conf Calls [Nov 2020-Jan 2021]: Call For Submissions

Hi Alfred,

Could you please add a contribution to the MAC agenda:

11-20-1780-00-00be-Reduced-BlockAck (Sanghyun Kim, WILUS Inc), MAC-BlockAck

Best Regards,

Sanghyun Kim

2020년 11월 2일 (월) 오전 4:23, Alfred Asterjadhi <asterjadhi@xxxxxxxxx>님이 작성:
Hello all,

This is a call for submissions for the upcoming teleconference calls meetings.

Please let me know if you have any items to be added to the agenda by sending me an e-mail with a request using the format below:
- DCN-Presentation Title (Author, Affiliation), Topic

Please send the requests by Saturday 14th of November 2020@18:00 ET.

PS - There is no need to send an additional request for contributions that are already present in the conf call queue as they will be imported by default to the Back-Logged Submission's List.

Best Regards,

Alfred

--
Alfred Asterjadhi, PhD