Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Revision 17 of TGbe SFD posted

Hello Bin,

I am sorry for the unintentional typo.   I have just uploaded revision 18 of 19/1262 to the mentor to address it:

For the compendium of SPs, I will address it and upload 20/0566r90 when the MAC ad-hoc SP results are available.

Regards,
Edward