Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Revision 63 - IEEE802.11be D0.1/D0.2 Spec Text Writing: Volunteers Assignment

Hello Zhiqiang, Xiandong,

I have added both of you into the TTT per your request:

MAC

MLO-Mult-link elements: Common formats and Types

Rojan Chitrakar

Abhishek Patil, Jason Yuchen Guo, Xiandong Dong, Zhigang Han

R1

Uploaded:

20/1835r0, 11/11/2020

Presensted: