[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Revision 71 - IEEE802.11be D0.1/D0.2 Spec Text Writing: Volunteers Assignment

Hello,

Revision 71 of the volunteers assignment is posted at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0997-71-00be-tgbe-spec-text-volunteers-and-status.docx

This version contains all the updates I received till 9:00am ET today (December 2).

Regards,
Edward