From: Alfred Asterjadhi <asterjadhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2020 12:07 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Teleconferences [11/30/2020 AND 12/02/2020]: Agendas Posted

Hello all,

I uploaded an updated version of the agendas, which contains the agenda for the next conference calls, scheduled on Monday, November 30 (MAC/PHY), 19:00-22:00 ET and Wednesday, December 02 (JOINT), 10:00-12:00 ET.

The agendas can be found here:

DIAL IN DETAILS FOR MONDAY:

Meeting number: 173 613 7112

Meeting password: wireless (94735377 from phones and video systems)

Meeting number: 173 852 2289

Meeting password: wireless (94735377 from phones and video systems)

DIAL IN DETAILS FOR WEDNESDAY:

Join the Webex JOINT meeting here: https://ieeesa.webex.com/ieeesa/j.php?MTID=m022270ef3383306ec9de5bc909e3c97e

Meeting number: 173 080 6337 Meeting password: wireless (94735377 from phones and video systems)

PS: I also updated the TGbe teleconference guidelines to clarify the following:

1.      A member can request for a submission that was presented in the past to be added to the following item of the agenda: Technical Submissions: Run SPs from Previous Topics.

a.       The request needs to be sent to the TGbe  reflector at least 24-hours prior to the start of the respective conference call.

b.       The document containing the SP(s) to be run shall be posted in the server at least 24-hours in advance prior to running the SP(s).

Please let me know if you have any questions and/or clarifications.

Best Regards,

Alfred

--

Alfred Asterjadhi, PhD