[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Question on Quiet element / 1046r10

Hi Chunyu and all,

There was a long queue of questions to 1046r10 and I was not able to ask my question.

I am wondering how to use Quiet element to protect real time traffic.
Quiet element was designed to measure channel especially in DFS channels to detect radars.
The Quiet Period is given in units of Beacon periods. Low latency traffic likely transmits more often than once per Beacon period.

I am wondering how you are planning to use the Quiet elements to protect the low latency traffic? Are you planning to include multiple Quiet elements to Beacon or just protect all time for restricted TWT?

Cheers,
Jarkko