发件人: Yan(msi) Zhang [mailto:yan.zhang_5@xxxxxxx]
发送时间: 20201216 1:42
收件人: Yujian (Ross Yu) <ross.yujian@xxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: RE: [EXT] RE: Modified text of PDT-PHY-Packet-Extension

Hi Ross,

  I want to clarify what you mean all types of PE are Tx/Rx mandatory. Do you mean the actual TPE value? Then I think the STAs claim 16us NOMINAL_PACKET_PADDING value for all modes do not need to support 0 us PE duration. For STA claims 16 μs for all modes with constellation ≤ 1024, NSS ≤ 8 and RU ≤ 2×996, and 20 µs for all other modes the STA supports, even with pre-FEC padding factor set to 1, TPE duration is 8us when the EHT transmission covers one of the modes (4096QAM, RU > 2x996 or Nss > 8), then the STA does not have to support 0us and 4us TPE values. That’s why I think it is optional for STA to support all PE durations.

Thanks

Yan