From: Ganming (Ming) <ming.gan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2020 11:26 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBE]
答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] NSTR blindness issue

Hello Matt.

Thanks for your comments, it seems you agree with concept. The remaining issue is whether we need to describe something. This is the same as “sync frame operation” in the spec which is also used to address this unknown status of channel.  Please refer to the baseline in the SPEC

For a STA that requested for a sync frame transmission, the UL-Sync capable AP shall schedule a sync frame at the slot boundary of the STA in the RAW if the Time Slot Protection Request field is equal to 1 or the Cross Slot Boundary field is equal to 1, or at the TWT of the STA, or at the expiration of the wakeup timer, as the next frame for transmission according to the medium access rules specified in Clause 10.

Please see my response inline below.

Best wishes

Ming Gan