Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Reminder on the baseline reference when you draft your PDT text

Hello all,

Happy New Year.

It's a friendly reminder that please use the latest version of our baseline if you need to cite any equation, table, figure or subclause when you draft your PDT/PDT-TBD texts:  I still find that there are PDT texts that use an older version of some of these baseline documents.

IEEE P802.11REVmd D5.0,
IEEE P802.11ax/D8.0,
IEEE P802.11ay/D7.0,
IEEE P802.11az/D2.6,
IEEE P802.11ba/D8.0,
IEEE P802.11bb/D0.2,
IEEE P802.11bc/D1.0,
IEEE P802.11bd/D1.1

Given the IEEE 802.11ay Draft 7.0 is stable (as it is ready for submitting to RevCom for consideration), I will make sure that D0.3 will be aligned with not only REVmd D5.0 and P802.11ax Draft 8.0, but also P802.11ay Draft 7.0.   Once 802.11ba is ready for RevCom's consideration in the next week or so, I will make sure our draft is aligned with this amendment too.

Regards,
Edward

It's a friendly reminder that please use the latest version of our baseline if you need to cite any equation, table, figure or subclause when you draft your PDT/PDT-TBD texts:

IEEE P802.11REVmd D5.0,
IEEE P802.11ax/D8.0,
IEEE P802.11ay/D6.0,
IEEE P802.11az/D2.5,
IEEE P802.11ba/D7.0,
IEEE P802.11bb/D0.2,
IEEE P802.11bc/D0.3,
IEEE P802.11bd/D1.0

Given the IEEE 802.11ax Draft 8.0 is stable (as it is ready for RevCom's consideration), I will make sure that D0.2 will be aligned with not only REVmd D5.0 but also 802.11ax Draft 8.0.   Once 802.11ay and 802.11ba are ready for RevCom's consideration in the early of next year, I will make sure our draft is aligned with these two amendments too.

Regards,
Edward