[STDS-802-11-TGBE] New placeholder subclauses - call for PoCs

Hello all,

When I roll-in those recently approved PDT or PDT-TBD texts, I am instructed to create the following placeholder subclauses:

1) Frame format
EHT PHY Capabilities Information field

2) MAC:   Uplink MU operation
TXVECTOR parameters for EHT TB PPDU response to TRS Control subfield

3) MAC:   TWT operation
EHT subchannel selective transmission

4) MAC:   Spatial reuse operation
General
General operation with non-SRG OBSS PD level
General operation with SRG OBSS PD level
Adjustment of OBSS PD and transmit power

5)  PHY
Transmit requirements for PPDUs sent in response to a triggering frame

Please let me know if these placeholder subclauses are needed.  If so, please let me know who would volunteer as a PoC to prepare contributions/PDT texts for these placeholders.

Regards,
Edward