From: Myeongjin KIM [mailto:mj1108.kim@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2021 12:18 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] (2) [STDS-802-11-TGBE]
: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] please add the "PDT Subcarriers and Resource Allocation for Multiple RUs Update"

Hi Jinyoung,

Thank you for your comment.

I think that we can add the following example sentence for the better clarification of table,

- For 20 MHz EHT PPDU, the indices for MRUs are defined based on the indices of RU in Table 27-7 (Data and pilot subcarrier indices for RUs in a 20 MHz HE PPDU and in a non-OFDMA 20 MHz HE PPDU).

I will reflect your comment in the revised PDT.

Thank you!

Best regards,

MJ