Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [营销邮件] [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Call for members on a new MLO TTT: Multi-link group addressed data delivery: TXOP termination

Hello Xiandong,

Thanks for your active participation.  Here it is:

MAC

MLO-Multi-link group addressed data delivery: TXOP termination

Jason Yuchen Guo

Xiandong Dong

R1

Uploaded: