[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Call for members of 2 new MAC TTTs - Operating mode notification element and Operating mode indication in A-ctrl

Hello,

If you would like to work with Liwen and Po-Kai on these two TTTs, please let me know and I will add you to the respective TTT(s).

MAC

Operating mode notification element

Liwen Chu

Wook Bong Lee