[STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: PDT review on Effect of CH_BANDWIDTH parameter on PPDU format

Hi Yujin,

Thanks for preparing the PDTs.

You have several parts mentioning SST operation is in TBD. I suggest to remove the sentence to reduce the number of TBDs. Later if we define specific operation in 11be, we can add the specific description for SST operation.

Also there are serval parts mentioning TBD in EHT TB PPDU for EHT-CBW-PUNC80/160/320. I think in 11ax, it only applied to HE MU PPDU format. Are you assuming for MRU case of EHT TB PPDU, it should be categorized to punctured CH_BANDWIDTH?

To Edward,

Please include me as a TTT. Thanks.

regards

于健 Ross Jian Yu