Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Teleconferences [01/20/2021 AND 01/21/2020]: Agendas Posted-FIXED LINK

Hi Alice, Edward, all,

FYI, R1 of PDT on EHT DUP mode is now uploaded:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0139-01-00be-pdt-phy-eht-dup-mode.docx

Thanks,
-Srinath

On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 8:01 AM Srinath Sundaravaradhan <srinath.sundar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Alice,

Thanks for clarifying - I understand the intention now, and will include your suggestion in the next revision.

Thanks,
-Srinath