Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Attention to PoCs: Existing unassigned motions

Great thanks, Wook Bong!

Regards,
Edward

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 4:16 PM Wook Bong Lee <wookbong.lee@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Edward,

I checked briefly, and following should be already or will be covered by “Spatial stream and MIMO protocol enhancement-16 spatial stream operation, including frame formats for EHT MIMO Control field, EHT Compressed Beamforming Report field, and EHT MU Exclusive Beamforming Report field”

Motion 135, #SP232,  NDPA, sounding

Motion 144, #SP320,   NDPA – partial bandwidth feedback mode

Motion 144, #SP324,   NDPA, sounding feedback tone table

Motion 144, #SP325,   EHT sounding

Best regards,

Wook Bong Lee