[STDS-802-11-TGBE] 2 remaining open CIDs without any PoC

Hi all,

The following shows the remaining 2 CIDs without an assigned PoC as of 8:15am ET, February 13.

P.S.:  I have received and acknowledged all the requests of PoC/volunteer (re)assignment since I posted 21/0223r3 on the mentor.   My plan is to upload revision 4 prior to the next call on February 18.

Regards,
Edward

,
CIDPageClauseCommentProposed Change
21130.00Need clarification to allow 20M only STA to associate and communicate in each of the operational bands, either independently or jointly.
22410.00Make the technical changes suggested in 21/0218; these are the ones in comments that do not start "[E]". "PC:" indicates the proposed change (if not present, this means "as in comment"). "[CFOI]" means to check for other instances of the issue in other locations.As in comment